When it’s time for the NFL parties to start. I like to pull out my no hassle recipe for pizza dough. Sometimes I make bread sticks with it, other times I make calzones. One thing is for sure, I’ve been making pizza dough since I was 14. It is actually where my whole culinary adventure started. A little place in central New York called Todi’s Italian Pizzeria. Those were the good old days. Todays I am sharing those experiences with all of you. We are a culture of pizza and this is where it all starts. The nitty-gritty. The basics of basics. Ladies and gentlemen after you use this recipe, the possibilities, are endless. Share and Follow us on Snapchat @heavenlyeatchat
- 3 cups flour
- 11/2 cups water
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. dry active yeast
- Pan spray
- Mixing bowl
- Pan spray
- Kitchen aid standing mixer with dough hook attachment
- Mix your yeast, water, salt, and sugar in the mixing bowl until the water has become cloudy.
- Transfer the mixture to the kitchen aid bowl, attach the dough hook and put on speed 3.
- Slowly add the three cups of flour and mix until a dough ball forms.
- Transfer the dough to a mixing bowl sprayed lightly with pan coating.
- Store in the fridge for up to three days. Covered